If you make regularly scheduled transfers between your Credit Union accounts, why not let us do them for you?
Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) is just that-- an electronic transfer of your funds between your Credit Union accounts.
- Member A uses AFT to have $100 transferred from her Savings Account to her Visa Credit Card account on the first day of every month.
- Member B uses AFT to transfer $50 from his account to his son's account on the 15th of every month.
- Member C uses AFT to make her loan payment from her Checking Account every Friday.
You can arrange Automatic Funds Transfer, by contacting us and indicate:
- The amount of the transfer
- The account it's to be transferred from
- The account you'd like it transferred to
- How often the transfer should take place (weekly, monthly, etc.)
Or you can set up your Automatic Funds Transfer yourself by using the feature on "CU Online"
There is NO CHARGE for this service.