This free service lets you transfer a designated amount of money every payday from your paycheck to any savings or loan account(s) you have with SRFCU.
ADVANTAGES OF PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Deposits and loan payments are made automatically.
- Adding money to a savings account doesn't involve waiting in line to make a deposit.
- Coupon books aren't needed for loan payments, so you'll save on mailing costs.
- Loan payments can't be late or lost, so there's no late fees.
Your savings deposits begin earning dividends immediately.
You can contribute to a savings account before you begin paying the monthly bills.
HOW TO ARRANGE PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Choose the total dollar amount you want to deduct from your check (at least $5 per paycheck)
- Indicate how you would like that amount allocated among your SRFCU accounts.
- Call our payroll specialist, Crista Plunket (ext. 210) with this information.
- Or, fill out an Authorization for Payroll Deduction form and send it to the Credit Union to Crista's attention.
Payroll authorization forms are available at the Credit Union.