This free service lets you transfer a designated amount of money every payday from your paycheck to any savings or loan account(s) you have with SRFCU.
ADVANTAGES OF PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Deposits and loan payments are made automatically.
- Adding money to a savings account doesn't involve waiting in line to make a deposit.
- Coupon books aren't needed for loan payments, so you'll save on mailing costs.
- Loan payments can't be late or lost, so there's no late fees.
Your savings deposits begin earning dividends immediately.
You can contribute to a savings account before you begin paying the monthly bills.
HOW TO ARRANGE PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Choose the total dollar amount you want to deduct from your check (at least $5 per paycheck)
- Indicate how you would like that amount allocated among your SRFCU accounts.
- Call our payroll specialist, Crista Plunket (ext. 210) with this information.
- Or, fill out an Authorization for Payroll Deduction form and send it to the Credit Union to Crista's attention.
(Payroll authorization forms are available at the Credit Union and at most Standard Register plant and Stanfast center locations.)