This free service allows you to deposit any regularly issued payroll or government check to your Credit Union account electronically.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIRECT DEPOSIT
- You don't have to visit the lobby, use an ATM, or mail your check to make a deposit.
- No more waiting in line to make a deposit!
- Your check is deposited exactly as scheduled even if you're ill or on vacation.
- Your check can't be lost or stolen.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT?
- Standard Register associates are eligible. To enroll, call Crista Plunket (ext. 210) at the Credit Union.
- Members employed elsewhere may be eligible. (Check with your company's human resource or payroll department.)
- Members who receive a regularly issued government check, such as Social Security, should contact the appropriate government agency to arrange direct deposit.
Give your employer your member number and our ABA-Routing # 242278179 to sign up for Direct Deposit.