THE SANTA SAVINGS ACCOUNT SOLUTION
We've got the solution to a common problem-- budgeting for holiday expenses.
Using payroll deduction, this account lets you set aside a little money every payday for holiday expenses.
In October, just in time for holiday shopping, you receive the funds you've saved, plus any dividends earned. Dividends are paid quarterly at the same rate as our Regular Savings Accounts.
ADVANTAGES OF A SANTA SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- You can enjoy the holidays without worrying about expenses. And holiday bills won't overwhelm you in January!
- With payroll deduction , your contributions are made automatically every payday.
- Once you open a Santa Savings Account , it remains open. Contributions continue at the same amount as the previous year, unless you notify us otherwise.
- A Santa Savings Account can be opened any time of year.
- You can choose to have your funds transferred directly into your SRFCU Savings or Checking Account.
- The minimum contribution for payroll deduction is $5.00 every two weeks. You can change your amount any time, as long as it doesn’t go below this minimum.
- If you prefer, you can make deposits on your own rather than use payroll deduction.
- No withdrawals can be made prior to October without closing the account.